2) When the 'Launch Wizard' Button appears, click on it.
3) Use the wizard to make any choises. Remember that to enable any criteria, you have to click on the oprion 'Use the following:' . If the option 'Ignore this search criteria is selected, then this criteria is not used.
4) You can exit this wizard at any time with the 'Finish' Button. If the 'Cancel' button is clicked, then not any choice is made.
5) After clicking on the finish button, click on the command buttons underneath, in order to go to either the Home page of this emulator, the Home page of the executable or even download this program.
6) To see another emulator, click on the two arrows.
If, for any reason, you couldn't start this wizard, it is possible
that you have a browser which didn't support the 'archive= ... ' tag.
You can always go here to see just a plain table of the same data.
Any comments, more information and especially bugs in this applet and new/broken links are strongly welcomed.
More, if you cannot load the wizard, please please please send me an e-mail and tell me some infos about it (what Operating system do you have, which browser e.t.c.). If you have a Java Console (e.g. with a Netscape Navigator - which is STRONGLY suggested instead of M$ IE ) I'll be very happy if you can open it, copy it's contentsto a file and send it to me.